chillin on the porch

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by foolcoolguy, Aug 31, 2010.

1. on a lazy day theres nothing better than just posting up on your porch and kickin it with a few friends maybe smoke a blunt amirite?

2. Hellz yea, and especially my porch cuz it's on the second story of my house and overlooks the ocean.:smoke:

3. Couldn't agree more!:smoke: Only for me, it would be smoking from a pipe or a bong instead of a blunt. Don't get me wrong, I love blunts just as much as the next guy, I just like conserving.

4. last night was that night for me. I had a super fat blunt that had 5 different strains in it. That shit was so dank it almost tasted minty when I took a dry pull.

5. Not on my porch rather, but my deck great view of the city lights at night

6. ahh that's my favorite on hot summer nights.just listening to crickets and what not and watching fireflies:love:

7. I have a chairs In my pool that have the seats at about water level. I'd pop a squat and look t the mountains

8. I don't have a porch. That seems chill as fuck though..

9. My family has 18.5 acres of land in New Kingston NY. My bf and i go up there almost every weekend just to get from it all. My mom built a house up there and the view from the proch and everything is beautiful =]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I love it! =]

10. View from my deck.

[​IMG]

11. Wow Mio! Thats beautiful! =]

12. It's overcast today typically it's sunny. I love Washington state's landscape. It reminds me so much of Japan's mountainous inland.

13. If I sat on the porch and sparked a l the pigs would be here by the time I exhaled the first hit, smh.

14. Aviana and Mio, both of those places look beautiful! Both remind me a bit of my current locale, British Columbia. I'm up north, only a few hours away from Alaska actually. Here's some pics of the view from the town trail, only a few blocks from my house.:D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]