Chillin in PA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dankeigth, Sep 14, 2009.

1. i been reading things on here for for a few months just signed up yesterday. i live on easst coast now but born n raised in philly. dammit i haven't had a cheesesteak in over a year

2. im in Altoona, bout 2 hours from Pitt.. 45 Min from State College

3. Hey everyone, originally from SC but go to school here in Philly (Temple University). :hello:

4. welcome man!

5. thanks! :D

i'm fairly new to philly, it's verrrry different from where i'm from, i think i'm still suffering from culture shock even though it's my 2nd year here at temple (3rd year student, transferred from a small college in SC). i'm just pissed because i have a hard time finding green here, i see & smell people smoking all the time but i'm too chicken shit to ask them to hook me up...

hopefully that will change one day, and i'll be like :smoke:

BTW, that's my dog in my avatar, isn't she sooo cute? :p

6. haha nice man, i used to live in philly, definitely not harrd to find tree there, just ask.:hello:

7. One day... I see these students across the street smoking, they were passing something around but I couldn't tell for sure if it was green or not. Now they're smoking cigarettes... if I could know for sure if it was weed maybe I would go down there and ask them to break me off something... while walking my dog to make it seem inconspicuous. :devious:

8. Hey! Welcome to the site.
    From pittsburgh:hello:

9. Hey! :wave: everyone i just joined the site and i actually just moved to PA from IL been here about a month goin to school in beaver falls about 20-30mins North of pitt. and well ive been a social user for 4 yrs now and ive been havin the same problem as RittleFrittles im actually in a school for the faa so i hav to definitly keep it hush hush but ive asked around but no one seems to have any or their to scared so i was just seein if anyone could lend a hand it would be greatly appriciated..

10. Hey Guys, New to this site, also new to growing. On my 1st grow now with about 5 weeks to go before harvest. DuBois area here. Great to see other PA people here.
    Cheers

11. #31 IGotTheCottons, Sep 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009
    Hey, glad to have you here. :)

Welcome. :wave:

Dude... There's A LOT of us from PA here. :D

I'm not too far away. I'm down in the Philly area. It's a good drive to Reading, but not really THAT far.

Haha nice. I went to a bumpin ass rave/camp-out event up in East Waterford not too long ago.

Dude, it's easy as fuck to get weed in Philly. Especially around Temple. Just ask. We're usually pretty friendly. Just try not to give off a weird cop vibe. We're also a bit paranoid, lol. You've been going for 2 years, and haven't met anyone who burns, yet?

Welcome to GC, man. :)

12. Nice!

Hey all,

I just joined today...I live in the Philly area :) we should totally meet up everyone who can.:metal:

13. Hello fellow PAers. Glad to see some tokers close to home.

14. Yeah dude i agree its great to see people repping Pa, is anyone from in Pittsburgh namely the east end

15. oh wow, high to everyone! and yea the drive from reading isnt too bad, i lived in philly last year, i made the drive on weekends!:hello:

16. hey all, from pgh, born and raised. i'm looking for a special connection if anyone can help me out! :hello:

17. I'm about 5 minutes from SouthStreet