Chillin in PA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dankeigth, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Hey everybody, im new here, was just strolling by and hopped on these forums. From good old pennsylvania, and lookin for some good discussions here, and ready to party....pass that blunt?

2. Also from PA, welcome!

3. thanks bro!

4. Your welcome man!

Ahh. . .let's talk about our great commonwealth! The woods, the trees, the rural folks possessing southern accents, despite being geographically nearly 1000 miles away from Louisana!!

We even held a fuggin' G20 Summit, could've picked NY! Shanghai! Mordovia! But choose Pittsburgh.

5. haha, yea, i love the outdoors though, just like yesterday there was a hemp festival.

6. yo from PA too welcome to the city

7. thanks dude, im diggin it here.

8. Was gonna make a thread to introduce myself, but saw this one, and since I'm from PA too, I'll just post here.

I've been smoking off and on for about two years now. Been smoking pretty consistently for the past 4 or 5 months.

I've been lurking around here for awhile now and figured it was about time to sign up.

I look forward to learning and contributing what I can. :)

9. cool man, i wonder how many more smokers we got from pa here, hope everyone else is smoking some dank bud.

10. Moving to pitt soon. Welcome to the city dudes.

11. Moved from Clearfield about 2 years ago:wave:

12. nice nice, anybody from the reading area?

13. Wadddup I'm from PA too.

45 mins away from Pitt. Hit me up. Let's smoke a blunt! LOL.

14. No shit?

I live about 20 miles south of Clearfield.

15. awesome! all these pa people haha.

16. I go to RACC right now, just got done working in reading all sumer

17. oh thats awesome, where you from we should blaze.

18. I live in Birdsboro if you know where that is, what sbout you?

19. oley, right outside of reading, i go to penn state berks.

20. Been in Pgh 30+ years, new to the site. Reaquainted w/ MJ after 10 years apart, Schenley Park and the South Side trails are amazing for blazing!