Chilli - 'King Sweetie' Pays For Itself

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by Vee, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Just at the supermarket and bought 2 huge chilies' both the size of your hand,($10)
    at home I took a nibble to find they ain't hot at all like eating celery with a slight aftertaste of very mild chilli

later a friend showed up and I bet him $10.00 Id eat one entire chilli right now in front of him ...

I did ............$10.00 please, and I left the other for him, who is always very suspicious of anything hot lol

naturally I google for more info, even a pic not a chance, I'll try again in a month or so

have you seen these 'King Sweeties' yet if so post

thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Will look. Recently discovered Cubano peppers. Can't get enough.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    Great site too, the Sweeties are like this

65 days. Capsicum annuum. Open Pollinated. This early maturing plant produces high yields of 7" long by 1 ¾" wide banana shaped sweet peppers. Peppers have thick walls, are sweet, and turn from bright yellow to red when mature. Most commonly used when yellow. Perfect for salads, frying, pickling, and freezing. An excellent choice for home gardens, farmer’s markets, and market growers. A variety from the USA. United States Department of Agriculture Sweet Banana Peppers pk/20

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Peppers are seriously fun to grow and cross pollinate.
    Couple guys I know lost their fuckin minds and came up with some literal fire...........lolz.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. I love it. Passionate cannabis growers are natural hustlers.

Nice job on the free produce!

• Funny Funny x 3