Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chilled water

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Daydr33mer, Feb 7, 2016.

1. I've been smoking mids with my bubbler lately and it's been a bit harsh so I decided to leave the bubbler in a bowl of ice for about 25minutes and it made a huge difference. No coughing and not as hot or harsh as before. If I ever get another bong it'll definitely have ice pinches

• Like Like x 1
  2. Or try hot water or tea in it. You'd be surprised but it's very smooth

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hmm I like tea

4. The sugar binds with thc so the natural sugars in the tea might reduce quality.

5. I use hot water in my bubbler. I find it much better that way, especially as it's dry in the winter with the heat on so much. It also seems to help my sinuses a bit like that. It's kind of like a warm mist humidifier. If it does get a bit harsh at any point, I use one of those numbing sprays made for sore throats. That really helps.

I haven't found cold water helpful at all so far. It seems to tighten my throat up, but that's just my personal experience. I guess what works for one of us doesn't work for all.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I prefer cool water. Not the coldest your sink can get but nice and cool. If I'm sick or my throat is bothering me I'll use hot water.

Fun fact. Used hot apple cider in one before. It was hard to clean so I won't do it again with that particular piece, but it was nice lol.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1