Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chill Stoners vs Greedy Stoneheads

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chipsncheesef, Nov 13, 2011.

1. As I started toking socially more often peoples characters are a lot easier to identify.

There's the kids you smoke with that try to pick out every little fraction of bud you paid for and try to take as many hits as possible and take home as much weed as possible.

And there's the chill stoners who you're just like hey what up homie and he's like ay come with me lets go smoke some kush and doesn't even think about the fact he's losing money smoking you out because you're homies :smoke:

Idk stoned thoughts anyone have any stories like this lol:D

2. all types of smokers exist....

3. Yea, with smoking weed ive come to see people for they really are a lot easier. A guy i know is a greedy stoner and whenever i bring weed he always has to inspect it and see how quality it is, like i cant tell for myself. He does the same thing with pieces and what not, its really fuckin annoying.

He does smoke me out every once in a while which is nice though.

4. [quote name='"Chipsncheesef"']As I started toking socially more often peoples characters are a lot easier to identify.

There's the kids you smoke with that try to pick out every little fraction of bud you paid for and try to take as many hits as possible and take home as much weed as possible.

And there's the chill stoners who you're just like hey what up homie and he's like ay come with me lets go smoke some kush and doesn't even think about the fact he's losing money smoking you out because you're homies :smoke:

Idk stoned thoughts anyone have any stories like this lol:D[/quote]

Lol I was thinking about this earlier. I was at a party one day and my "buddy" had asked me to bring some bud over for a party but id forgotten but I had no problem smoking a few friends out so I say hey let's get an eighth and just smoke it all so he agrees and the dealer shows up and asks for 40 bucks and my he throws in a 5..? I was like wtf? Seriously? So I brushed it off and as I was leaving there was about a gram left anf I was getting paid that night which is why I didn't mind paying a majority of it but what realy got me was as I was leaving I had the gram in my hand and asked him if he wanted to split it and he goes DUDE YOUR GETTING PAID TOMORROW I SHOULD KEEP IT. I was pissed, and I left it with him, and he hasn't been smoked out since. Just thought id share this story because this is the most pissed id been over bud. I fucking hate the moocher.

5. #5 Apu, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011
    I guess I am both, Always thought I was just chill.

I will pick fractions of bud from the grinder or bag for an extra bowl if its there and no one else wants it. I also inspect any bud I have bought from my friends. I also do it for pieces but I do not make any snide remarks I just enjoy inspecting new glass :) I mean who doesn't.

But I do not give a second thought to smoking a boy up, I would never take bud home from a session. I do like as many hits as possible but I never 1-up someone if everyone put in.

It really depends on the person, I smoke some dank with friend A and just know down the track he is going to bring some over or buy me lunch or just pay me back somehow(Not every time that is not how true friends work I just know he is not going to mooch so I do not ask), Then you have friend B who I ask how he is going to compensate because he never has anything.

Kind of sad how most people are, Me and my best friend easily given each other over $500 each, A lot of pot and unmentionables. We have not kept track since about 2007 lol

6. I think that's just people in general. Some will try and get as much as possible from you, others are respectable, chill as fuck, not rude, enjoy compensating and just all around nice people. It's unfortunate, but there's always going to be people thinking for themselves.

7. yea true, I found that out awhile back.

Theres the
    -potheads (smoke everyday and are chill with everyone)
    - scavengers (they always want to me smoked out and barely pitch in and always hog and hit the shit out the bud)
    - the lonely stoners (the ones who smoke alone)
    - active stoners (the ones that blaze it but only when they arnt about to workout or do something productive)

theres many more categories. Im a pothead and I usually don't put people in a category unless they are scavengers as they just stand out

8. I've inspected other peoples bud when I'm smoking with them, but thats more based on if they've got good shit, I'm getting a phone number. Even if its not the best quality though, I'll still smoke it, but I will admit its a habit to take a close look at any bud thats handed to me.

9. Yeah my old main smoking buddy seems to have gone down the greedy stonehead road it seems to feel.

I'm always preety broke but always would chop out bud no worries I don't have a problem with it but I just got tired of knowing he has/ can get more weed then I do and will never chuck in or supply because it's like he expects me too lol.

It's like he gets shitty if I don't whip out the weed so I just smoke alone mostly now. No hassle that way

10. Thats why i keep a small cirlce now a days. everybody dont realize when you smoke with ppl its supposed to be all reciprocal.

11. I wouldn't of even asked and taken the 1 gram home. Giving him half would be like giving him his $5 back.

12. I feel you, one guy I've smoked a lot with hits me up trying to match. He brings two other people that I didn't expect to come. None of them put in any money and instead bring a cigarillo. So I have to drive 15 miles and pay $10 to smoke out 3 other people whom never smoke me up. I always put in the most of this group of people and lately they have just been expecting me to buy the weed. It sucks but race may be a factor or people simply assume others have more money and expect shit from them.

The other night I smoked a blunt with the same guy, I put in $5 + the cigarillo, the 3 other people put in $5. And this guy has the audacity to 'call' the roach (I'm known to smoke the roaches all the way down), put it out, take it home with him and talk about how he's going to wake n bake with it tomorrow. Nobodies pissed me off so much while I was smoking before.

13. Yeah i'm sort of both but i wouldn't call myself greedy. My buddy smokes me up every time i come over his house, but whenever i get some bud i always make sure to smoke him up. But one thing i really hate is greedy stoner's, My one friend who's a really good friend always smokes my shit and never thinks about it. He's smoked easily around 100$ of my stuff but i don't mind it because i hate smoking alone. But what gets me is that i needed some cash for gas so he hooked me with a 20 but he keeps bitching at me to pay it back? Funny thing is its not even his money. His grandparents give him 20s out of no where. So basically he gets free money and weed and expects me to pay him back. Needless to say hes not getting smoked up by me anymore.

14. What I dislike with some of my friends, is how I go over, or they come over, and they want to smoke and I'll match a bowl, so I pack a fat tight bowl, and they barely fill half of it with some leftover shake from 10 baggies ago. :mad: make me want to smoke my stash alone, at least i can enjoy it for longer.

15. LMAO reminds me of this one time my cousin brought over some girls he knew for my birthday...

we had 4 dimes of DANK. these bitches go "oh ew this shit is regs" and they were dissing my weed (never paid for any)

then they decide to roll some up, they made fun of my roll yet produced a blunt that resembled my asshole... lol

then the one bitch accidentally drops a nice abount of ground dank on the carpet (RIP carpetbud) and she goes "oh well its only regs anyway"

i caught one of them trying to steal my bluntwrap... wtf?

then when they were leaving they had a pinner joint and they were being all cute with me and nice and they asked if they could take the pinner with them and i shouldve said "fuck no" but i said whatever and i was just happy they were leaving. then me and my boy killed a blunt to ourselves in peace.

these are typicial NJ greedy ass pig girls. they dont know what the fucking word respect means. dumb ass bitches... and i dont disrespect women but these were some douchebag girls. needlss to say i didnt get ANYTHING from them for my birthday. what a shitty night.

16. damn, those ingrates.
    When I have guests, if they say something about my weed, I pass them up in the rotation, and if they whine, I them that they don't have to smoke my "crappy" bud.

17. i used to be a greedy little j00 when smoking since i dont have money to smoke people out. but now im chillin with people who are super generous and im learning to loosen up with my money and weed and shit.
    weeds teaching me to share :hello:

18. Im both i guess, i don't really like smokin up but there my friends so i still do anyways. However i never am like yoo gimme that weed mannn

19. I'm the opposite of a moocher. If I have any amount of bud I'll through down as much as I have to in order to smoke out all those who want to smoke.

20. it was my cousins house. if it was my crib, theyda been out to the curb ASAP for their behavior. I'da kicked em outside in march, cold as shit too ahahaha

thats what u get tho