Chill out weekend up North (w/ pics)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HydroponiCronic, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Well, this was actually a while ago, but I just got the pics, so I wanted to share. Its kinda long, but a good read I think.

It is a Thursday night and I am just hanging out a friends frat house smoking a bowl when he says, hey, you wanna go up to my cottage this weekend and get blazed? Without even thinking I was like sure. So, we got on the horn and called a bunch of buddies, not too many people, just 5 friends and us. Then we called our dealer and said "ok, we are gonna need an ounce of the best middies youve got and a 1/4 of dro." He asked us if we wanted any shrooms cuz he just got some real good ones in. He said a 1/4 eighth will fuck you up, so we said yeah, give us 6 1/4 eighth bags. When we went to pick it up our dealer was trippin real hard and kinda out of it. He had only measured out 4 bags of shroms, so thats all we took. The ounce of middies was only $100 and from what you should be able to see from the pics, it was an amazing deal. Really light green, lots of oarange hairs.

On the way up we picked up 2 30 packs of Busch and a 1/2gal of Kessler whiskey. The roads were bad so we just took it real slow and smoked all that was left of everyones private stock, saving the new stuff for when we got there.

After 4 hours of crusing we finally arrived. This kid is pretty loaded, and his cottage is way nice than my house. When we got in the neighbor had already turned on everthing for us including the heated floors. That was nice :) . We set all the shit out on the counter and took a few pics.

Here they are.
    [​IMG]

My peices are the smoke colored sherlock bubbler on the bag of dro, and the fat blue spoon with the crazy glass work (that peice hold a gram of ground cronic, and I LOVE it). I have a few more, not pictured. All the rest, save the other spoon belong to the guy who owns the cottage.

We packed up the huge bowl/steamroller and mounded it w/ about 1 gram of dro and shmoked that, it gives HUGE hits.

Then my buddy showed us his parents bar, and told us we were welcome to whatever we wanted. This thing was LOADED, crown royal, hennsi, cavosier, all the nice stuff and fixins. Needless to say we made a ton of bad ass drinks that weekend, cocktails, margarits, bloody marry's.

The next day a couple of guys went skiing. I was strapped for cash, so I couldnt go, and instead of paying for shrooms I brought up a bunch of venison steaks and burgers. I spent a few hours cooking up about 10 pounds of meat and a bunch of side dishes. It was like being in a T.V. kitchen on foodnetwork. I like to cook, and had a good time. All the while I was smoking joints and blowing the smoke into these fans built right in next to the grill on the counter. They take the smoke right outside and dont leave any smell, perfect!

When the got back we smoked a bowl and ate a ton. 4 of us out the shrooms on our steaks and dug in. This was mine and 2 of the other guys first times trippin. It took a few mins for mine to kick in, and even when it did it never hit me hard. Honestly I was kinda dissapointed. Maybe I need to eat more next time. 2 of the guys had good, low scale normal trips, but the owner of the house got really nervous. He wasnt freaking out bad, but it was not good either. He got really upset about the "mess", the place was actually pretty clean, and asked us to help him clean up. No prob, we did it. We thought that he was feeling crowded, so a few of us went to the video store, and he and his good buddy stayed there to chill out. We got the movies Big Fish and Sin City. Big fish was not my idea, but even with the mild trip I was on it was AWESOME. Some much wild shit was happening in that movie.

Anyway, my buddy watched the movies and liked and calmed down alot. We rolled a couple of blunts and smoked em. That seemed to help.

Overall we smoke ALL that weed, and ate all the shrooms. We barely touched out alcohal, but drank a ton of the nice stuff. I was pretty much high the whole weekend. I have been low on cash lately, and it was nice to have some bud to just throw around.

James

2. sounds like you had a nice time

3. that's how I wish I spent my weekend. you prolly didn't trip hard cause you just ate a meal.

4. Damn dude you had nice ass xmas hah

5. Daaamn. *jealous*

6. wish i had a place like that to go and smoke

7. Dam, looks like you guys had a good time.:smoke:

8. If im correct and you got a bag of a 1/4 of an 1/8 bag, thats like .9 grams, that why you wernt fucked up, becuase you only ate a gram of shrooms. But the sounds like the fucking shit, that whole weekend sounds sweet.

9. Yeh, you only took a gram of shrooms, ain't gonna do shit. I did 3.5g's my first time and I was tripping balls. Sounds like you had fun though.

10. Gotta love college. Looks like you got hooked up on that ounce of middies for a hundred. And if you read to last letters in enfilade's user name backwords its STD. WOAH

11. Ive never seen a spoon like that, ITS SICK MAN. Damn I know that was a fun ass weekend. My friends have farms and we get like 20-30 people out there and park our cars in a huge circle and put tents and have a huge bonfire in the middle with a circle of chairs with madd grateful dead playing, with everyone tokin up in cars, tents and around tha fire. Some of my best nights are out there like that.

12. Looks like ya'll had fun.

Where you from in MI, And where'd you guys go?

13. haha damn nice bombers i can see the light caps from here .. :D but ya i ate an eigth and a half and damn i was turning into shit seein crazy shit .. was cool