Child Custody Drug Testing

Discussion in 'General' started by bucknut, Nov 15, 2011.

1. :hello:

This is a pretty general question for anyone and everyone.

Does anyone here have any experience with being drug tested through the courts when it comes to child custody. Mainly Ohio but I wouldn't mind hearing from anyone. I'm curious as to what specimen they collect. Hair, urine, saliva, blood?

I used to be a good pothead but I would consider myself more of a recreational user now. It has been over a couple months since I have smoked. I know all about timelines for drugs and things to do to have a negative result but I'm just curious as to what procedure they might use.

Long story short. I'm going for full custody of our kids and I'm pretty sure the ex will mention to her attorney that I use to smoke pot and have me tested. If she doesnt, I'll be shocked.

Thanks

:wave:

2. How did this turn out?

3. Wow super grave-dig

But yea I'm interested to find out what happened. Its likely the OP doesn't still use his account though :/

4. And what did you hope o accomplish by bumping a thread from 2011...?

5. Just curious to see what people have gone through

6. [quote name='"Purp Skurp"']And what did you hope o accomplish by bumping a thread from 2011...?[/quote]

Isn't it obvious? He's hoping op will see this and come tell what happened..

7. It sucks that nobody bothered to respond to this guy. Hope he won his case.