Child Care

Discussion in 'General' started by green1706, Aug 13, 2009.

1. #1 green1706, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
    Children born for what? Violence and torture against children is a fact to which we are witnesses, even if we do not want. I have seen children beaten, made to beg, crippled or abandoned by parents. If you want to be a parent but you do not have security for the future of your child, then I think you should to think twice before you give life to an innocent beings. Child care should be a priority. What you think about this? What should be done to prevent negligence and carelessness of the kids?
    [FONT=&quot]

:(
    [/FONT]

2. Theres nothing you can really do. People who aren't equipped for parenthood are going to continue to have kids...

3. I guess you're right, but still...is frustrating.....:(

4. Oh for sure. I work at Wal-Mart, in the South no less, so I see unqualified trashy parents come in and out on a daily basis. All I can do is shake my head...

5. [FONT=&quot]I have seen in my country of birth, Romania, and other countries in the poorest, situations with children beaten or made to beg.....:hide:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

6. witch brings conversation to abortation?

7. what do you mean?.....:devious:

8. abortion...
    so your whole conversation is....
    do u mean to bring a child into a world of no means
    because their parents are useless
    so have an abortion?

im not trying to insult
    or sound mean but
    thats the way im seeing it... :wave:

9. #9 green1706, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2009
    I believe that is a post whose replicas help us to find something to do to prevent these facts from which we are witnesses even if we do not want ....but yes, I know we are too smalls for this....:(