Chicks With A Lot Of Sexual Partners

Discussion in 'General' started by Black_Chamber, Jun 13, 2015.

1. do you care if a chick you're interested in has a ton of sexual partners?

i'm not gonna lie that shit bothers me. a chick in college boasted about having 34 different penises inside of her and it kinda grossed me out

2. same goes for a guy who's had that many sexual partners though...
    then again, you can be an adult about it and factor in how old they are (how many years they've been sexually active), do they use protection? have they been tested for STD's/STI's? etc. 
    It doesn't mean he or she is necessarily a slut just because they have a long list of partners. its not like all lubricants/materials/ fluids stay in a woman's vagina forever. 

But if you find out the number of partners a person has had prior to meeting/dating you and you're not ok with it...then don't go for it. Simple as that. there is no good reason for calling someone gross because they've had more sex than you. 

3. #3 3WayEnt., Jun 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
    Ehh, I use to care.. but Im gonna be 28 next month and lets be honest, woman get dick at like 12-13yo and it only accumulates from there so you aint finding no girl that is a virgin unless she got some problems. I really don't give a fuck if the girls fuckin another guy at the time Im trying to get with her, If My dick goes in, I win.

Edit: When a bitch hits the mid double digit dick range, Id bag it for sure. Only fuck dirty bitches with condoms. Anything under ten dicks just go raw.

4. Yeah I'll pass too.
    Then again, I avoid any girl who looks like a Kardashian slut.

5. This is totally a kid problem.  Like 3Way said, partners are going to add up over the years, and once you're actually in the adult age range, you're not going to find a peer with unspoiled territory that no one's ever found before.  

So at a certain point, all you can hope for is no diseases and no kids, all you can ask is that your partner be faithful, and then kick back and be appreciative of years of experience focused on your bikini area.  But this stuff is a lot less important in your 30s than in your teens or early 20s.

6. That's a no-go for me. I just find it gross af. No you are not "the man" for sleeping around with a bunch of girls, sorry.

7. I like sleazy ladies, I won't deny it. Now, greasy whores aren't my type, but a sleazy slut is like an xmas present [​IMG]

8. Dont really care,as long as i get my hole and dont get caught or catch anything lol

9. I used to care, than I started partying like Lindsay Lohan and I could just point my finger to the one I wanted. Sex is life, man

10. Shit, I'm screwed then, I played around a lot but I get checked every 6 months.

11. The more dudes a chick has had, the more aware she will be of you sexual short comings (so-to-speak). All you insecure guys out there, be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12. Sex is like dog years. You're allowed 7 sex's for every year. Unless she's 4 she cool

13. That's a no go for me. Even if it wasn't more dicks than a college football locker room.

If I boasted about the vaginas I've been inside I would expect the same response from a respectable lady.

...If it's just a hookup it's no problem.

14. I like sexual women. Much nicer than being with a puritanical gal with all kinds of societies issues on her shoulders.

15. Eh 34 would be a bit much for me.

Now if I slept with 34 women, then maybe me and her can talk.

16. #16 ashmagic487, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
    If they're being safe, does it matter? It's no different than a guy sticking his penis in 34 vaginas.

17. #17 Deleted member 646086, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    it' kinda sad how some people validate their self-worth through how many partners they've had, yes we live in a sociey where acceptance is key and we are very visual beings and need concrete reassurance,  but still.

18. more sexual partners = more experience

more experience = better in the sack

i don't see the downside. unless you're worried you can't satisfy her. then yeah i can see why you made this topic 

19. no a girl with a track record is not someone I wanna date cause obviously they arn't about commitment. If I'm just tryna fuck then who cares about track record. 

a girl with less than 5 is rare to find especially in these days now

like 3wayEnt said bitches loose their virginity at like 10-13 now and its rediculous so yeah good luck. go with the milfs they only been with like a handful yet they are experienced!