chicks 18-21 please: would you suck a dick to have a guy buy alcohol for you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by since93, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So now people are posting pics of their junk on here?

Nice...:ey:

2. james.....james james james...youve just become my first ever experience onlie with a dude showing me his dick....

3. no thats going on in pms.... :smoke:

4. And you didn't even have to buy him booze...:laughing:

5. I'm glad I was your first.

6. Well... how was it?

Don't leave us hanging.:laughing:

7. yeah we now share a mutual thing-altho god knows i wouldve prefered it to be something better but hey....:smoke:

8. Nobody gave me any cookies tonight, so I'm going to bed...:(

9. pun intended? :smoke:

it felt...not good...i def like the vaginal aesthetic more thats for sure :smoke:

10. shes playing hard to get IF...:smoke:

11. I had adult responsibilities to tend to today, BUT I still have cookies!!!!

Also also, I can sorta be considered a sugar mama? I make more than my boy and have to support him from time to time.

12. "I'm gonna repay you every cent, mama!"

13. you'd have better luck with a crack/herion fiend but "theres a catch".....lmao

14. He's lucky that the current exchange rate between sexual favors and money is great! :laughing:

But it goes without saying there's been times where I had to lean on his penis *cough* I mean shoulder.

15. He's lucky just to be in the same bed with you.

:smoke:

16. [quote name='"GGrass"']

Sassy... would you marry me?[/quote]
    No
    [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']

You can marry me instead.[/quote]

And no.

The only marriage proposal I would accepted would need to be made with $$$$$$

17. How convenient, I have this large pile of money that needs another girl rolling around in it. :ey:

18. If you marry me, I'll give you all the money in the world and put the biggest diamond ring on your finger. So marry me.

19. Not something a heterosexual would say

20. I was talking about marrying GGrass, not you woman.