chicks 18-21 please: would you suck a dick to have a guy buy alcohol for you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by since93, Mar 13, 2012.

1. well...would you?

2. I wish. I bet the only women that would do this are the women that you wouldn't want to suck your dick; aka nasty hoes

3. I am perfectly capable of buying my own haha.

And if a guy thinks that buying me a drink is gonna get him some action he better think again. Unless it's my boyfriend then I'll probably end up doing the deed anyways at some point that night.

4. they will probably just get someone to buy them alcohol who isn't insistent on getting there dick sucked...

5. just curious guys...and girls...:smoke:

6. No I could get it without sucking Dick when I was underage.

7. sniper...did you know of chicks that sucked to get it?

8. I know for a fact that my friend's sister used to at the very least make out with guys for various substances. I'm sure she's sucked at least one dick for something, whether it was alcohol, weed, or something else.

I'm a 21 year old man. I'd never suck a dick for booze. Even before I was 21.

For the right amount of weed however, I might be a little more open. :laughing:

9. [quote name='"since93"']sniper...did you know of chicks that sucked to get it?[/quote]

I didn't know girls who sucked to get it, I did know girls who turned into hoes while drunk which gave guys a good reason to buy them alcohol.

10. have hope desperate guys..:smoke:

i see the logic....:D

11. Wouldn't that just be an even more looked down upon hooker?

12. thats a different angle...:smoke:

13. i woner if the 2 "yes" votes are really from females....i really do...:smoke:

14. [​IMG]

15. you have no idea.....:smoke:

16. what the fuck?

17. illa...this is the second time you came into a thread of mine and went "wtf?!"....:smoke:

18. ... I don't really blame him.

19. oh no, not that i was blaming him...:smoke:....