chick invited me to party

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BeachSpliff858, Apr 8, 2009.

1. so, i met this chick on campus (i go to university) and she is really cool and fairly hot/cute....im definitely digging her, we have talked about buds and she smokes (im guessing quite a bit), but we havent chilled one on one yet. i ran into her the other day and tells me i should come to her roomates' birthday party this weekend....i am definitely looking to smash after a long week with two hard ass exams....so what should i do? bring booze? show up drunk? high? i dont want to be awkward with ppl ive never met, and def. want to "grease the wheels" a little bit with some alky.....but dont want to seem desperate or loser-y if that makes sense...what should i do? im definitely going...any tips?

2. go to the party and get drunk wit her and smoke blunts

i think that solves it

3. bring bud and beer come high, make u more socialable around strangers, atleast helps me...

4. Few beers before hand and a backpack with a sixpack and a pint. Keep the party goin without giving yourself too much alcohol to function

5. Bring plenty of bud, beer is cool too but optional, smoke her up and proceed to, and I quote:

"spit game"

Lol but really

6. Smoke a couple hours before hand so your not high but in a good mood. Than down two shots and head over.

7. Coming to a party bringing a bunch of alcohol is a good way to achieve instant hero status. Bring a bottle and immediately call for a round of shots when you show up (say hi to the girl first though) and you cant go wrong.

8. Bring some brew, and they'll let you right in :D
    Rolling a few L's beforehand couldn't hurt

9. don't smoke too much to where you get couch locked though. personally, if i'm spitting game, drunk is the way to be even though i hate it.

10. be nice to her friends and she'll be nice to you.

11. This^

12. Bring dah bud with you!!!!! :d