Chicago

Discussion in 'General' started by deadhead, Mar 13, 2002.

1. I'm going to Chicago this Friday and staying until St. Patricks day. Anyone up there want to meet some time? If not, what's there to do on a low budget?

2. If you don't have any cash at all then check out the Navy Pier right off Lake Shore Drive. I don't know how low your budget is but I'd definately suggest checking out the Shedd Aquarium. It costs about $15 to get in but you won't regret it. My friends and I spent the whole day there once. The Sears Tower and John Hancock building are cool to check out too. Most of the clubs kick ass and the good ones don't even have a cover charge! The most I had to pay to get in a bar was $5 which wasn't bad. It's easy to bar hop up there.

I'm originally from St. Louis so I was up in Chicago every once in a while. Don't forget to take the L to get around and try to stay clear of the West side.

3. If you happen to wander south any I'm down here close to Indiana st. line. About 45 minutes from Evansville. I'm about in the middle of St.Louis and Chicago. Good luck on your trip!!

4. damn, too bad i cant stop the train. and my mom aint renting a car. im stck in the city of Chicago