Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chicago headshops?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vert129, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Would people working at headshops know where to get good bud?

2. yeah but i wouldn't ask lol

3. yes. but if you asked, be ready to get your ass kicked out. You can't even use the word "bong" in most shops with out gettin the boot

4. Like everyone else said. I'm sure most people who work at headshops have good connects.

But dont go in there asking. You'll get kicked out, and you're just adding unneeded stress to the people working.

Here in IL you can say bong in a headshop with out getting kicked out. Some headshop workers correct you and call it "a water pipe", others dont even care/say anything

5. I'd probably be more inclined to ask the people buying shit there, outside of the store of course.

6. Unless your mad cool with one and youve been a steady customer than no.