Chicago Headshops, Need Help

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by FlannelPajamas, Jul 17, 2010.

1. After several years of quality use, my bowl finally broke. I need a new one, but it's been years since I've stepped inside the Chicago area headshops. Which store do you guys recommend?

From what I remember, Secrets was a bit overpriced...

2. Secrets is very over priced. Pipes n stuff is just down the street near belmont and clark. They always give the buy one get one half off deal and you can always talk them down. Plus, they are actually nice to customers :yay:

3. Go to the highway. Really good selection. Pretty expensive tho. But you can talk the dude down.

4. Just walk around Belmont and Clark. If you like Secrets but hate the prices, Roxxi's (It's actually called Weezers now but I like the old name better) on North Ave. in Lombard actually orders the glass for Secrets. Still kind of high prices but hey, it's Chicago. I do have to second the Highway and Pipes & Stuff though, they're pretty legit. Plus the Highway has sick chairs to sit on.

5. Pipe's and Stuff is a good place, good glass, decent prices, friendly nice staff. Secrets is waaaay overpriced, but some of the best glass in the entire city, for sure. But after reading that other link... I don't think I'll be going back.

Seriously, just get off the red line at belmont, walk east to clark, and walk north/westish along it for a ways, stopping into all the shops you'll see.