Chicago Blackhawks

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ChiiDank, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Please rape the shit out of Philly.
    Their fans are the worst fans in sports, and the way they bandwagon is incredible.

2. Right dude!! I can't stand bandwagon fans! Every recent status on my facebook is like go hawks were gona win it all! I'm like really, where were you during the regular season? I havent missed a hawks game scene the lockout, and if I cant see it on t.v, ill listin to the radio, and if im working or something, I have my phone next to me checking for updates every minute lol. It just makes me mad that bandwagon fans feel that they are a loyal fan because they stared watching in the post season. Real fans know the players and stuff, they don't know anyone but kane and towes. Although they are the superstars of the team, real fans give alot of respect to underdogs, like sopel for the shot blocking, keith (Like the game today, puck to the face, 4 teeth knocked out, back on the ice in 10 min) You get my point you know. But anyways im really happy right noow SWEEEEEPP.

3. I joined the Blackhawks after Kane was acquired, am I a bandwagoner?

4. I would only consider bandwagon fans who jump in and support the team during the post season, and had no interest during the regular season. I never said your a bandwagon fan if you like kane, I said if kane is the only player on the team that you know, I think you would be considered a b.w fan.

5. I can't even tell you how many Fliers fans have popped up ever since they're comeback against the B's. I saw someone walking around Boston in a Fliers jersey the other day, and it's like, where the fuck have you been for the last several months? The Sox went into Philly for some inter-league play this weekend, and there are people at Citizens Bank Park wearing Fliers apparel. I've NEVER seen people rep the Fliers until this week!

6. Im going for the hawks this year. Mainly because the flyers are bitches.
    Oh, and Kane is the shit.

7. If the series goes to game 7, that will be on June 11. The first Phish show i am going to this summer (tour opener too) is on June 11.

If the hawks win on that night, the whole fuckin place will explode with energy, forever solving our energy crisis.

8. haha. we can only hope. Im going to use that whole "forever solving our energy crisis" bit.

9. Hawks win Game One 6-5.

10. yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

11. Yeah they fucking did!!

12. LETS GO FLYERS!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

13. Keep dreaming..

14. kangaroo cat needs a sig! On topic: go hawks lolz!

15. Still livin that dream bro. You havent lost till you loose at home so all is still good. Without Nieme the Hawks would be in DEEP TROUBLE!! He has been a beast and he is much better than I ever thought he was!! I can only WISH the Flyers had Goaltending like that man!! Lieghton lets in some soft stuff!! 25 foot wristers over his shoulders are getting annoying!!

16. what are we supposed to do? NOT CHEER FOR A TEAM IN THE FINALS?

17. Flyers are coming back to take it homeeeeeee

18. Call me what you want, but I couldn't have given a damn about the NHL Season until all of my friends started lighting up my phone with, "Hawks are making the finals!"

It is nice having something to satiate me until Football Season, though, because Baseball is just not my thing...

19. Not caring about a team until they make the finals is the epitome of bandwagoning. But really, who gives a fuck. Root for who you want, when you want. Fuck the Wings and the Sharks, and especially the Flyers. Go HAWKS!

20. Let's go Flyers.

in response to the bandwagon talk - sure its frustrating, but personally I feel that bandwagon fans are still fans and the more the better

Hawks and Flyers are a great matchup too. Lots of energy for those new fans to focus on.