Chicago Blackhawks

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ChiiDank, Apr 23, 2010.

1. The weed in Chicago is like their hockey team. Almost the best but not quite.

:D

I kid, I kid. I've had great bud there.

2. lol where you from OSG?

3. I've lived all over, including Illinois. These days I hail from Western PA.

4. I go to school in plainfield.
    shits boring, but I've got a nice connect in the area so that helps:smoking:

5. For sure well if you can deal with a bay area fan Sharks, 49ers and Giants and the beating my teams will be laying on yours then by all means I'm down to smoke a fatty and watch some sports with you haha i'll add you on here maybe we'll have a smokeout with some Cali weed once I'm moved out there

6. im from the naperville area and there is always hella good chronic in the area if you know the right people, you will never find a $40 1/8th I can already tell yeah that, your defiantly moving into a very highly police populated area

also, i just got back from the hawks game, my family spent 980 bucks on 300 level tickets, and yes my family is a huge hockey family and my dad spends w/e on tickets (id hate to see how much hes gonna spend if the hawks make it to the finals) but id say that todays game was equal to dropping 980 bucks into a fire pit, fucking terrible performance by the hawks

7. Yea man my family we stayed with last summer lives in Oswego I would see at least 3 people getting pulled over every night there fuckin crazy. I was like fuck a blunt ride once I move out here hahaha but yea I'm sorry Luongo has a tendency to do that

8. damn bro i was thinking as the game ended like, damn it would suck to be at that game, not even a goal until like 7 min left in the 3rd.. I didnt think they were going to win today tho, i think there gona take the series in canada on tuesday. We should all blaze up and watch a blackhakws game :smoking:

9. I really wish I was in Chicago now so we could watch this Conference Finals series and blaze that would be good fun. When I get there in August we should watch some football Chicago teams have always been my 2nd favorite, just not when they are playing my teams,

10. I'm down bro.. And yeah the bears got alot of good draft picks there supoce to be good next season :)

11. Hawks advance to take on the sharks in the wcf. Down with the fish.

12. You need to go a little west to Starved Rock and check out the 18 waterfalls. Exit 81 I-80. Follow signs. Nice way to spend a day off.

Go Hawks!

13. I've been there twice
    I love the place
    go hawks:hello:

14. I love the hawks! I've been a fan since I can remember, Im a fan of all chicago sports, except the white sox's...But Niemi is a BEAST

15. HELL YEAH HAWKS ARE UP 2-0 ATM... I THOUGHT SOME OF YOU GUYS SAID THEY WEREN'T GONA BEAT THE SHARKS :wave:

16. I thought it was about a 50/50 chance on who was gonna win before the series actually started, looks like the Blackhawks are probably going to win now though

17. going to game 4, i fucking hope they win

18. I really want you guys to win it all this year. Kick some Philly ass!

19. Tie fucking game!

20. HELL YEAH HAWKS GOING TO THE STANLY CUPPP FINALSS :p:p:D:D