Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chest/throat hurt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nathan549, Aug 10, 2010.

1. hey i was just trying out my MFLB and my first toke was really weird and now i have a weird feeling in my throat/chest. anyone know what this might be?

2. its kinda like a pressure pain at the tip of my chest i only had 2 hits then go this and stopped. might it be my lungs adjusting to vapor or something?

3. It might be how you're hitting it. That never happened to me.

4. i dono it was weird. felt really hot aswell but it didnt burn and i usually smoke so that wouldnt of been a problem anyways.

but its like a strange pain at the very top of my chest to the very bottom of my throat/neck

5. probably just gotta get used to it, you may have waited a little too long before beginning to inhale. i wouldn't worry about it. just drink some milkshake or something.