Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chest pain/pulled muscle

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JT005, Aug 7, 2019.

1. I’m 20, and I haven’t been able to smoke for about 6 months. Around late February I started feeling a slight pain in my chest that hurts more when I smoke or vape. I just decided to stop for a while and see if it went away but even breathing without smoking can bring pain. I talked to doctors who said it wasn’t lung or heart probelems, and probably is a pulled muscle. Has anyone else had this or know what I should do?

2. Hey man,

ive literally experienced the same thing about a week ago. I was smoking and felt this really bad pain on the left side of my chest. It hasnt gone away and i tried smoking a few days ago but the pain was just so bad i had to stop. Drs say my lungs and heart are fine but this pain is constant and even hurts when I'm resting. Has your pain gone away since then? Any info would help man, im like super desperate to find a solution and drs aren’t really helping.