Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chest pain after toking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PurpLd, May 19, 2010.

1. So I been toking up for almost 4 years now, But 2 days ago I was smoking in my room before I head out, packed a small bowl and took the hit. About a few mins later I notice my chest (mainly in the center). It would hurt soo bad that it almost felt like a heart attack.

Now this was just after 1 hit, 1 small little bowl. Hurt all day and night then the next morning it slowly went away..

Now though, Im afarid to take another hit, cuz that wasnt fun having that chest pain. I was almost tempted to call 911 at a few times during the day it got pretty bad and worried me. I think ive learned enough in life where, if your chest hurts, usually its something kinda big and not minor.

Anyone else ever have this?

2. Gotta ask the obvious shit, what were you smoking out of?

3. Bong, fresh water, freshly cleaned a few days ago.

4. Do you inspect your bud for mold?

Either way, this can be a negative side effect of smoking.