Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chest pain after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheoryisHIGH, Jul 22, 2011.

1. me and a few friends picked up some weed and blazed it about 4 hours ago, me and my one other friend said we have some chest pain, where as the 2 others said their chest was fine, what should i do?

2. was there anything strange about the weed? But, just to put your worries to rest, there's a nearly 0% chance it's laced, just saying. I can't think of a dealer who would give out free drugs, could you? lol

3. it's most likely anxiety

4. wait i was so high i forgot that me and that friend take medication and the side affects on both include chest pain ahhaha, all is good