Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chest in the morning.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlueMoon890, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Alright, even though Ive been smoking for near two years, and I am a pretty big stoner. Afetr I smoke like alot one night, late at night, and then go to sleep, when I wake up in the morning, and take the deepest breath I can, it feels kinda like weird, not really bad, but not good. I dont know how to explain it also my eyes are more squinty and stuff. any of this happen to anybody?

2. no"never happend to me.

3. i wake ip in a daze then take shower and im fine

4. smoking anything and then going to bed will make your chest a little funky in the morning.

take a couple huge breaths and see if you can cough up any garbage. then your good to go.

5. all i culd tell u is... plastic? a dirty metal sort of thing?

6. dude, there's no plastic in my bud.

7. jeddodrummer-all i culd tell u is... plastic? a dirty metal sort of thing?
    Bluemoon890-dude, there's no plastic in my bud.

hahah that was funny as shit,but as for the chest no, sometimes i feel sleepier though

8. yeah man smoking affects your lungs in different ways for different people.

I would get it with bud SOMETIMES - but on nights i start drinkin alot, i end up smoking a lot more cigs than usual, and in the morning I've got all kinds of brown phlegm shit in the back of my throat, and i can usually hack up another few wads before I'm clear.

9. im pretty sure he was asking if you smoke out of a plastic or shitty metal pipe.