Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chest hurts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spaders, Oct 16, 2008.

1. so basically i smoked alot of weed last night with some friends.....way more than i usually do but we wanted to get super baked....

but i wake up this morning and my stomach hurts,and my chest kinda hurts......
    i only ate some grilled chicken last night so i know it wasn't from munchin the house down.....

and i actually got sick this morning when i first woke up....
    but its hard to explain because all day i just felt queezy.....

anyone had anything similar happen?

2. And people say weed has no hangover...:D jk

You'll be fine tomorrow.

3. yea but i want to smoke again tonight but if i'm gonna feel like this tommorow if i smoke tonight fuck it....i can wait....maybe ....i doubt it though

4. Your chest is irritated from the smoke, and the nausea is probably due just to being higher than you've ever been.

I'd say smoke less, see if it still messes you up.

5. i think one thing that made me sick is i think i swallowed some air if thats possible....becaue i always forget to get a drink before i smoke so as soon as i take it in my lungs and breath in some air behind my hit i try to swallow what little bit of spit is left in my mouth....

and thinking about it i think i do that after every hit....maybe that helped fuck my stomach up

6. Ahh yes. I used to have that problem as well.

I would wake up the next morning and feel really bloated. Realized I was gulping air.

Oh and a good countermeasure is to burp.

7. i should have iron lungs though....i've been smoking ciggaretts for i dunno like 7 years and tokin for about 2 years or so i guess.....and in the past 7 months i've been doing it everyday.....

but i normally dont try to kill half an o in a night with 3 friends either....so ya i guess they could be irritated

8. i'll never be able to burp high...when i'm really high its hard just to piss i have to like concentrate and make myself go

9. Weird. Yeah I guess you might have just over done it.

10. yea i guess.....about to go smoke just to try that burping technique...i'll let you know how it works out for me

11. Wow some weird symptoms here...no weed burp? Not being able to pee? I mean these issues aren't your average smokers problems. Try smoking a different type of weed it could have been shitty. Try nicer weed.

12. well its not the best weed....its high mids or so....had better but took what was available you know

13. Fully understandable but maybe try some headies next time and see how you feel. And try hitting from a bubbler or vaporizer if that wasnt what you were using.

14. i'll try that and see....thinking it may have just been a mix of swallowing air and way to much thc for my system.....because we started smoking at like 6 pm and didn't really slack off till about 9 or 10 pm

15. i actually felt worse this morning than i have waking up after drinking and doing blow all night ...just to give you guys something to kinda go by

16. Hit the nail right on the head.

17. yeah if you smoke alot you can get kinda quesy but usually when i wake up im jst a little tired