Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cherry oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thedonofchronic, May 10, 2016.

1. Anyone have experience with "cherry oil"? Wondering if is dababble

Limited information online

Considering picking some up

2. I've never heard of it, lol.

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

3. Well it looks like it's ISO oil (alcohol). You can smoke it however. Dabbing would be fine, too. I wouldn't order hash oil or any marijuana products online though, lol, that's just asking for a scam.

Mine are in the dirt."

4. HD's cherry oil is really good IMO, it tends to be a little more or little less runny from batch to batch but for the money its one of the best deals in their website

I understand carter as well as others scepticism towards ordering online, i was too at first but i was just tired of dealers and having to search for product. No dispensaries here unfortunately.
    Ive ordered from them weekly or so for over a year now and have never been let down .
    Anyways just letting u know the cherry oil is very legit give it a try and yes u can dab it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks Lance.

I did try the cherry oil and I have mixed reviews on it. Altogether I like it but that's about it for me personally. So first it's somewhat of a pain to work with, but not a huge deal just apply to dabber and go for it. I found it needs to be vaped at higher temps, and the residue it leaves is questionable. The taste is decent, nothing to write home about but definitely ok. The effects were actually pretty strong I was surprised, very relaxing I'd compare it quickly to a hybrid 60/40 leaning indica.

Carter, Nothing wrong with ordering online, just do your research for a good LP.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wow... Okay.. Seems legit. Lol. Are you guys US or CA?

Mine are in the dirt."

7. I agree with you it does leave some residue and is a pain to work with lol. But yeah it all comes down to preference in the end. I havent tried many concentrates but they keep some great strains in stock and a few gems sometimes but they never last more than a few days. Death Bubba and Tuna Kush are the strains ive preferred.
    Any shatters from HD you can recommend thedonofchronic?

8. I love me a good vial of homemade cherry oil, full with flavour and one good dabs all you need. Although I never knew you could make it with iso aswell as butane.

9. Lance,

Thanks for your opinions on the cherry oil, will most likely get some again it was enjoyable.

Thanks for asking me for a recommendation, I've been smoking weed for almost 14 years but only last year did I get into concentrates. Personally I love concentrates as when of quality they can taste amazing, smell great, provide a good clean high. I find SMOKING weed the actual plant material may be what makes me "burnt out" obviously indicas more so but even using sativas all day. I find personally I can use a very heavy hitting indica concentrate say shatter for example and feel the effects of course, very strong in fact however I've never gotten burnt out from only using concentrates.

Anyways... Lol got off track there. So if you haven't used much yet I'd recommend choosing a comfort strain to start like say blueberry if you like that indica.. Who doesn't. Crumble and wax will usually be less expensive and I think consistently more tasty and smelly than shatter due to the terps but shatter is much stronger like up to say 85% thc.

I love heavy hitters so some of my fave are alien og, tahoe og, anything OG really lol. Blue cookies, black god, bubba Kush, purple candy.

If you want something that you can still function fine and not get drowsy, some great sativas are super lemon haze, Hawaiian punch, great white shark, etc. So much out there!