Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cherry Kush Cardinals Recipie

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Nyxierawr, May 21, 2013.

1. Cherry filling

2(8 oz) blocks of cream cheese at room temp
    1 cup halved maraschino cherries
    2 Tablespoon cherry extract
    1-1/2 cup of white sugar

in mixer on med speed beat Cream Cheese and sugar till creamy.

add cherry extract to mixture and beat for 2 mins

If you like cherry pie filling you can use that just cut back on the sugar that you beat in by 1/2 a cup. Using Maraschino Cherries is a bit easier for me. if you get them with steams simply de-steam them cut in half and then FOLD in Cherry halves! (do NOT beat in because they will get squished and not be whole cherry halves anymore.)

sit in fridge to cool till cakes are cooled completely!

*Note: it you would like the ice the top of your cake like I did and the inside layers you may but you will have to double the cherry surprise filling recipe to have enough

Yellow butter cake

Get a yellow butter cake box that needs like eggs and butter. Replace the butter with canna butter.

Then you will need to pour some of the the batter into cupcake tins. For this part you will need these rubber ball things that will make a hollow hole in the center of the yellow cake.

Bake them. Take them out, remove the orb from the cupcake (mine has thing thing that pulls it out that doesn't rip it apart) then use some sort of thin Baster to fill the cherry filling into the mini cakes.

The last step is to melt chocate and dip the cakes in the chocolate. Yumm

2. A side note; I call them this because I use cherry kush for the canna butter in this recipie