Chernobyl

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by punchreba, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Starting to smell of sweet lime. How long you guys and gals generally let this strain go for? I think i am 3.5 weeks in...Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Nobody growin this beast? What a plant. Im lovin everything about her. She LOVES her feedings. Takes it hard like a whore and curls rite up, then within an hour or 2 she is lookin like she got electricuted leaves straight up to the sky. I think shes gonna be wonderfulSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. [quote name="punchreba" post="19393719" timestamp="1390514130"]Nobody growin this beast? What a plant. Im lovin everything about her. She LOVES her feedings. Takes it hard like a whore and curls rite up, then within an hour or 2 she is lookin like she got electricuted leaves straight up to the sky. I think shes gonna be wonderfulSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Hey punchy. I've grown it a few times. It took around 10 weeks for me.what are the spots on those leaves?looks like spider mites.look at the underside for mites.Mjhttp://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1269823-This-old-Hippies-Organic-Garden.This old Hippies Organic Garden.

4. Will do. Those are mistys leaves( the blue mystic) entering the picture. Shes on her way out entering her 7th week of flowering monday. I dont believe i have any spots on the chernibyl plant but will double check lights on. Thanks!Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. uh oh...he's right, those do look like mites. here's to hoping they're not punch. good luck!

6. Thats not the chernobyl plants guys. Thats the blue mystic. Will def check her. How the fuck you check a 3 foot bush for mites? Fuck man. They have been the same spotted leaves for weeks and are starting to yellow out as she nears the finish line. I think it was cal/mag from the get with that plant. Gonna pull her Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Close upSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. I pulled her out of tent and im checking undersides of leaves Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I have a magnifying glass im not seein much on the undersides? So im looking for mites and what else would tell me of their presence?Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yo marva, dish! I got my camera battery on the charger, im gonna try to zoom in and see if i can see anything. Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Thanks man. So far so goodSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. 4 weeks 12dSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. Yea!Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. PiczzzSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. She's looking good. Never heard of Chernobyl before your grow but it looks tasty as all hell.

16. Its pretty sick. I think its a jack the ripper x trinity x trainwreckWhen my buddys uncle runs it, it always is really nice.Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Only heard of one of those strains... Train wreck. Either way it looks like your doing a hell of a job. I'm still waiting for mine to sex.