chemtrails

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RussianHaze, Mar 5, 2012.

1. #1 RussianHaze, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    just wondering. do you believe in chemtrail conspiracy? what are you blades trhoughts about it ? personally im not into copisracys but this is one of the conpiracys i take hase the much sense. i definatly dont thinking the world life expectation going down since these trails apperead a coincidence

here some info: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psdg3OAw_a8[/ame] video
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail

2. No everything's normal.

You need a tinfoil sombrero.

3. the fuck? go read about it at least before you come bashing me man responses like this i didnt want to post this i the ffirst place.

4. Never heard of it. Add some background info or a link atleast.

5. chemtrails are real, i see them all the time, its everywher and fuckin wild. its getting more and more attention and i dont know what to think, it has to be some kind of climate shit or NWO shit, idk what could be reasonable to be spraying

i read an intriguing piece linking chemtrails to flu shots and NWO, i mean its not saying its legit, but it was saying shit about how things in the flu shots and the chems from chemtrails can allign and people will continuously be more susceptible to being sick, thus lowering world pop to a reasonable number new world order shit. i mean take it all with a grain of salt and pm me for an article i could prob dig it up. haha

6. Its com trails. Trust me I was in the grand canyon and planes fly over there like fifty a day and the streams are normal

But its not everyday you look up and notice what's inn you're new perspective

7. Its never about if its true or not, truth is opinion based.

If you truly believe in something, it is true. The human mind is a cell that we create our reality's in. What you see is real, as your eye's cannot lie too you. But they can decieve you.

8. Do I believe in chemtrails and the nwo and what not, yes. Do I have fact's besides the illusion i create, no.

9. I find it hysterical when people say they don't believe in chemtrails...shit look it up, nobody's keeping it a fucking secret, the proper term for it is cloud seeding. And there are many companies out there hired by state and county governments..It is mainly Aluminum Iodide or Silver Iodide and it supposedly can prevent or promote precipitation..

google cloud seeding people you will see nobody is hiding anything.

10. I was just thinking about this when I w was walking home baked I saw some an it freaked me out. I'm kinda on the fence if I think it's true or not

11. what are you talking about?

cloud seeding and chemtrails are entirely different things. one involves unknown chemicals released systematically from commercial airliners, the other is what you refer to in operations of releasing chemicals to reduce hailstone size etc.

both are bullshit.

12. i dunno but this seems very strange to me... cuz everytime therese a chemtrail animal near heave strangely and in my onpionon animals have better senses than us in some aspects...

13. When I was a kid I'd always look up at the sky and see these so called chemtrails all over the sky. Once, I laid on my front lawn and watched for about 1-2 hours as the gas/smoke spread through the air.

Some say it's a way to control man and some say its just a normal day to day thing.

Would make a good movie topic lol

14. That adds absolutely nothing. Oh gravity isn't real cause I say it is. Oh wait... never mind regardless of what I think gravity exists. These things are supposed to be scientific not philosophical.

15. What proof do you have chemtrail's exist? You want to believe they do, so they do.

Gravity is just a word human's invented to explain the shit force that hold's us to the earth. It is real because it is real. Every human on earth accept's it. you can take one thing and make it into something bigger, such as, say, the illuminati.

And don't get me started on scientific and philosophical. You know very little of the world around you my friend.

16. Its just made from flight traffic its not any thing to be worried about.it happens from time to time ifs phenomenon that people think its poison or some shit.

17. I feel like I've already heard all these conspiracies from my schizophrenic neighbor..

18. What information demonstrates that life expectancy has declined?

World Development Indicators and Global Development Finance - Google Public Data Explorer

That link is an interactive graph made by Google that shows expectancy throughout the years. It doesn't show a drop, nor will any other data.

Frankly, I think the chemtrails thing is ridiculous. The theory is not scientifically supported, and I've yet to see convincing evidence.