Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chemotherapy and weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by suppercap, Oct 6, 2016.

1. I have been diagnosed with a form of bone cancer, and I had a couple rounds of chemo and have not been smoking since I got diagnosed. I recently got home from one of my treatments and thought I would take a hit of marijuana concentrate. After the hit I was fine but as I was going up the stairs I started to feel really fuzzy and tingly, I threw up, and my brother said I kind of loss consciousness, and I was sweating terribly. I've greened out before but this felt very different. I'm not sure if anyone here has any information about it or similar experiences but I was thinking maybe I had low blood sugar, because after researching and finding some similar topics about low blood sugar and marijuana, it seems that most people almost had the same effects I was experiencing. It was a very scary experience that I was not expecting at all, just wanted to relax and get my mind off this.

2. Well buddy, I'm sorry you are going through what you are. Just next time, don't do dabs try bud, I don't think your system could handle being blasted like that. Also, try and keep hydrated and have a little something in your belly before you try again. Good luck man, wish the best for yah. And remember, MJ can raise your blood pressure as well so I'd be careful how much you do. So it won't interfere with the other medications you are on. Honestly, I'd tell your doc that you are gonna be smoking and ask his/her opinion.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Usually marijuana can aid the effects of chemo such as pain and nausea. Smoking does increase heartbeat and blood flow so you have might have just needed something to eat.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?