CHEMICAL GENERATION

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by plattynum26, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Was hoping to hear that somebody on hear has used this feed (chemical generation) it consists of:
    COCO A and B. (used in veg and bloom)
    RHIZO. (root stim)
    BLOOD VESSEL. (powder form. speeds the change so that the plant starts producing flowers faster when you flip).
    FLOWER BOMB. (This has had amazing reviews so much so that it's mostly all they sell in the hydro shop near me).
    PK VENOM. (This and the KG were the first products that were made from this brand that give monster yields alone)
    Last of all KG. (THIS IS THE DOGS. As this you can use the last 2 week of flower to really solidify them nugs up hence losing less weight when dry. Also adding an extra 30% on to your yield. Also this can be used at the end of veg when you get your plant to the hight you want. Add this KG at 2ml per litre and the plant will not go through the stretch stage so your in turn always in control of your plants hight.)

So far I'm using the coco A and B and the rhizo. Adding to my water. Also I use the rhizo at 1m per litre and foliar feed just before lights off. They 2 week from seed been typed already at 5th node and they like little trees already solid trunk and really sturdy arms. The rhizo says it will make really fat fan leaves and plenty of new shoots and it's not wrong hears some pics.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2. That was ment to say topped not typed my bad stupid predictive. Cheers for any advice given I really looking forward to the result of this as the growth is rapid to what I have witnessed before. Hope to hear some good feed back from someone else who has used this. And hear they got a monster crop.

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Woah your nutes look really cool lol, plants are looking good too

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

5. Herd great whispers about these nuets lol

6. You using them right throughout your grow?

7. Yeh I have a chart that my hydro shop have come up with for me only extra to them is growth enhancer by CX and cannazym because I reuse my coco Yeh they doing great so far have high hopes for these nuets haha

8. I used to much KG once in my grow and it made the buds that hard they started to get bud rot because they were that tight so I learnt from that mistake lol

9. Suppose I can start a grow journal from this.

10. Yip definitely i cant wait to see how the buds turn out on your ladies

11. Me to buddy I have done this strain be for the white widdow big bud ans the big bud dose exactly what it says on the tin but also covered In white widdow trichs.

• Like Like x 1
  12. That's awesome bro