Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chemical Burns in throat!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Exceller, Dec 6, 2016.

1. #1 Exceller, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    Okay, my title is a little bit a clickbait but hear me out.

So it was Sunday evening and me and some firends had just bought some weed, or atleast that's what the dealer said, ofcourse.
    We smokeboxed 2 j's (mixed with the weed and some hash I found in a old grinder) and I was HIGH AS FUWCK! But at this Point I was still enjoying it, ofcourse ;) But then we decided to roll the last j of the day and after just a few tokes, it started.

It felt like I had small bubbles in my throat/lungs and that they were bursting constantly and it felt like I swallowed a large proportion of the shit that came out of these bubbles. It felt like I had smoked something that caused a chemical burn. I was actually preparing my self for the worst, I thougth I maybe won't survive this. But I could breath normaly and it didn't hurt anything which I thougth at the time was because I had smoked so much and cannabis is a painkiller. Btw none of my friends felt anything strange.

It's now the nigth after and I don't feel anything special.

And that's it, do you think it was caused by bad weed or is there maybe some other answer? Physical, Psycological, Allergy?

2. #2 Exceller, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    I can also add that I started of the weekend by drinking/smoking on Friday. Saturday, waking up hungover as fuck and then basiclly just smoking hash until this happened on Sunday. It was not the same hash that I mentioned in the post.

If it has any info that can help :/

~ Exceller ~

3. Definitely psychological

4. If it were a chemical burn, you'd still feel it. Almost certainly psychological.

5. Is this something I should be worried about? Like, do you guys think it has to do with a mental illness?

Could it be something else I felt and my brain "missunderstood"?