Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chemdog

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TokeThenSmoke, Aug 8, 2017.

1. I must say I absolutely love this strain. I just grabbed another quarter of it for 50$. I wish I could have gotten pictures when looking at it through the microscope. What do you think.

Anyone else love chemdog?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Never had it before but it does look nice.

3. It truly is a great strain.

4. I have right now double chem

Chemdog X chemdog.

Chemdog will be around forever

5. Looks like fire I'd smoke it :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Chemdog has a special spot in my heart. The first time I had it I was in AZ visiting my dad. It was my sister's bud and we got high as a kite. Good times, gooood times. :smoke:

7. Just wondered but why do people cross the same strain? Like chemdog x chemdog ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. This was a chemdog auto that I last harvested. A great smoke with some of the stickiest buds I've ever had

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Which chemdawg? There are multiple iterations of chemdawg...one is particularly dank. I love that chemdawg...one of my all time fav strains and I'm pretty sure it's 'chemdawg' and not 'chemdog'

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Mine is Chem D.O.G. it's an indica strain of chemdawg and OG Kush. The smell almost reminds me of like a citrus pie of some sort.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Looks like there is a chemdawg and chemdog. My bad. The one I had was dank. Yours might be the one in that he pic below. Post a pic later if you can homie

[​IMG]

12. Unfortunately I'm already out of it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looks yummy. Chemdawg is prob one of the best strains out there. Such a wonderful plant to grow with crazy potency. Currently I am just starting a journal of Top Dawgs White D. (The White x Star Dawg) . Nothing beats some solid chem genetics (imo)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Smoked a spliff with Guavadawg (Guava x Chemdawg), Zombie OG (Black Berry x OG Kush) and G13. Very nice weed :p

• Like Like x 1
  15. It is man, just strapped a nice spliff right now. Mixed all the strains :p

• Like Like x 1
  16. I always love anything chemdawg!

17. Chemdog did bring to life the OG Kush, who couldn't love that beauty of Mother Nature? :) :)
    In Europe we barely see it, like never, but few clubs in barcelona grow it, so I was able to try out some, but I'd love to be able to test out all the subvarieties it has generate!