Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ChemDD

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by skateskunked, May 27, 2009.

1. this is what i got , 16 gs of chemdd , everyone that smoked it said theyve never been higher , i am holding on to a few personal gs for my stash when i can blaze , pics are ait , my bad

Attached Files:

2. Damn I've wanted to try Chem Dog for SO long, but haven't ever been able to get any. Did it live up to all the hype?

3. hows the bud taste? it looks fucking delicious

4. forgot to mention it reeked of deisel . and i open the jar in my basement and the smell travels sooo fast , and , even when there is like .3 out , and is being broken up , it goes across the basement up the stairs and down the hall into all the rooms. very scary to drive with , this batch showed up without being in a foodsaver bag , i was dissapointed... i havent smoke it , but all my boys said it was rediculous , the smell and look is priceless

5. Looks delicious bro!!!

6. nice pics!! waiting 4 my delivery of chem dog cant wait!!is that shit that flame

7. yes man , best weed my peeps eva smoked

8. I got some chem dog last night. It's a crazy high.

Nice pickup.

9. really pretty stuff