Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chemdawg

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hihahn420, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Seems like every batch is different this one had an extra kick of skunk to it usually dont IMG_20180716_123300.jpg pick up anything brown but this one was so dank I couldn't pass it up breaks up fairly easy quite a bit of sticky left in her

2. I love chemdawg. I'm about 2 weeks away from my harvest of liberty haze which is chemdawg crossed with G13

• Like Like x 1
  3. never heard of liberty haze is that a project creation or something that already exists

4. These chemdawg nugs are so bulky but lose ne need for grinder unless u don't want sticky fingers lol IMG_20180716_220133.jpg

5. Liberty haze I believe its Barneys farm, been around for a while and is an ass kicking strain

6. [QUOTE="Calyx-o, post: 24217148, member: 1053327" I'm keep an eye out for it I

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yup Barneys farm . I'm at 10 weeks flower right now . She will go another 2 probably but super sour/lime smell and looks like she's gonna be some killer smoke

8. Nice I like that topped plant pushes out makes nice fat nugs mmmm man wish I could pop my head in that tent for a wiff or ur girl insert cat call

• Like Like x 1
  9. That plant looks sooooo healthy! You certainly have it dialed in.

• Like Like x 1