Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chemdawg!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tree Of Life, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Taste, smell, high, it's all there. This is the legendary Chemdawg. What do you think?

Attached Files:

2. looks JUST like some chemdawg i got a few months back.
    definitely legendary. hahah.
    so good.

3. Looks similar to my last batch, a damn near perfect strain. Props.

4. looks great mate

5. Gotta love that distinctive Chem tatse! Defenitley some fuego!

6. Your lighting is really really harsh and washes out they true colors of the bud. Looks great though bro :)

7. mmmm smokables! looks delicious!

8. #8 thewarden, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    Looks bomb dude. bet it smells and tastes equally good haha

the same guy who grew the blackberry ans SFV in my sig also currently has some chemdawg he grew and it's pretty nice bud, I'd say it's on par with yours haha. I've been meaning to grab a gram of it before I head back to school

happy smoking! I'm about to decimate some green crack in the vaporizer :devious:

9. One of my favs!

10. My picture taking skills aren't exactly up to par yet, but I try my best. I'm working on it. :smoking:

Thanks man. Smell and taste are off the charts. Phenominal buds! :D

11. This stuff is the bomb. What a great way to kick the new year off. It's going to be a good one!:smoke:

12. Yup that def legit chemdawg. Had some not to long ago. :D
    enjoy it man!

13. looks 5x better then the "chem dawg" i got from my friend a half a year back lol

14. Those nugs look very glorious... And I'm baked so I'm in my true aura of cannabis perception.

15. Yeah, but it probably smoked good right?

16. eh it was alright, it was from my old guy that had very inconsistent stuff, the chem dawg i got was light and the buds werent even really buds they were almost see thru thats how light the stuff was lol

17. Fluff weed... The worst

18. Chemdawg (as I know it) is one of those strains that makes other hybrids what they are. It's about as influential to the modern hybrid strains as Blueberry is. It has a flavor...part pine cleaner, part rotting vegetables, a little lemon, some puke....all combined in a way that really works. It's one of the stinky and flavorful strains that stinks out the room when the jar is opened. I love it.

19. Some more pics

Attached Files:

20. One of my favorites