Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ChemDawg. Courtesy of Puget Sound Health Alternatives

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by fuji212, Dec 1, 2011.

1. $10/g? Fuck you, I'd kill for those prices. :(

2. yea thats sick for 10/g

3. 10/ g that's some grade a bullshit

4. you may call it bullshit, but i call it a bargain

:smoke:

5. That is some supah hot fiyah. You sir, are a lucky man.

6. that shit looks dank

7. yeah 10/g is good for me as long as it's dank like this chemdawg haha... and there has to be price breaks for half oz and oz. $140/half, $280/oz is sorta meh.

It's 10-12/g at most dispensaries here. wish i had my card. O well i know plenty of patients and growers.

8. :eek::eek::eek:MOTHER OF GOD:eek::eek::eek:

9. Dank nuggets

10. It smokes great too. Nice taste and it makes me want to get up and do things instead of just gluing my butt to the sofa.. which is always nice once in a while.
    :smoke:

11. Ya its pretty sweet up here in puget sound/ chehalis and seattle all mmj goes for 10/g got some early girl the other day. picked up an eighth dankest shit EVER!! check it out next time you hit up the dispensary