Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chem dog day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bradogkush, May 28, 2010.

1. today i toked in "the trees" with 3 dudes we had to bowls of chem dog got me a realy good headchange and then when i had to get back 2 school i go inside my class about 20 random kids who were ditchin avoidin th deans big bust/raid thing for ditchers and im faded as fuck and i had to explain to my teacher that i was about 40 mins late to class because me and my friends started a mosh pit and i busted my lips but back to the point i said the deans took me in as an excuse and it worked fine then i go home eat some good munchies then i took a shower and hot boxed it then got realy wrecked and now im chillin and later tonight im going to smoke 3 more bowls of that good shit chem dog is the shit you wanna get