Cheesus Just Wanted To Say Hi Gc

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by leodicapario, Apr 14, 2014.

1. #1 leodicapario, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    :wave:   no wind.

Attached Files:

• hiGC.jpg
      hiGC.jpg
      File size:
      152.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Shit I will say hi..no wind huh?  No wind here either. Oregon?

3. texas ^_^     fan leaf decided it was going up lol..

4. Must of no wind anywhere.  Do they still hang folks for growing weed in Texas? 

5. haha yeah id prob be on trial if i got caught.. maybe not hung but looking at some jail time.. ive always dreamed of fighting the case and becoming a public icon for medical mj in texas lol...  :-S my medicine tho am bipolar and have tried pills upon pills, just doesnt work. and growing is quite therapeutic as well, keeps my mind occupied from mania i usually suffer from.

6. Right on.  No medical in Texas? Everyone I know has a green card in these part. At one time I remember spending up to 400 for an ounce.  Now if you had to buy it you would pay 100 tops.  It's everywhere.  

7. #7 leodicapario, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    oh man for good medical paying 300 bones.. is ridiculous.

http://texasnorml.org/2014/03/current-events-and-the-colorado-factor/ << lots of good stuff here for texas in future
    Any Texas politician that does not support cannabis law reform is no longer in touch with the views and wishes of the vast majority of Texans. It is up to us to make sure we contact our elected officials about what issues we want to see them support, and why. Stay tuned for our 2014 Voters' Guide this summer to find out where the candidates stand on changing cannabis laws in Texas. We must vote for those willing to work with us on reforming these unjust laws, and educate those elected who have not yet reached that point. - See more at: http://texasnorml.org/2014/03/current-events-and-the-colorado-factor/#sthash.iYHitMi0.dpuf

8. Hello Leo :wave:

9. :cool: sup brehh!  hows things goin in ur garden annicus?

10. THIS is the smiley i was thinking about looking like my plant... ummm couldnt find it til i saw the little ">" arrow on the smiley list lol.

11. My garden is happy ;)

12. ehh wish could say the same... mines not going to be so much tonight.. is supposed to get lower 30's for about an hour to make a record low possibly in North TX.. they are all covered up lol. screwey weather this year

13. Hi dear, 
      Me too new to this discussion board. Find it very useful so joined it. 
    Hoping for a good stay here. 

14. Texas is Huge .

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. the weather has been weird this year late freezes and looks like an early winter so much for global " warming"

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/1320008-texiego-14-1st-journal.html. Respect.