Cheese Rips Phish

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Zander, Jun 17, 2002.

?

Cheese Rips Phish

1. Yay.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nay.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Who?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. String Cheese Incident rips Phish....

Anyone's thoughts....?

2. My answer: "what?!" Clarify your question please.
    Do you mean that String Cheese Incident kicks Phish's ass in quality of music, or that SCI rips off of Phish's original music?

Either way, boo on you. First of all, let me say that both bands play awesome music, and I like them both. They are similar in sound, but not similar enough for me to think that one rips off the music of another. Sure they're both "jambands," they may have both covered same songs, and both do covers of popular songs, they both play similar styles of music but if you delve into both bands, they are in no way sound like one band is a rip-off artist.

Just my 2 cents, I don't want to put any more effort in this post until you clarify what you meant with your posing question.

3. All I really meant was to see who likes which band better. :p. I didn't mean that cheese rips phish, as in rips off, but i was trying to say that i like cheese better. thats about it. good points and stuff though.

4. there's a song called legalise it from buju banton.
    kushenpeng from shabba ranks is good too.