CHEESE, original uk cheese, big buddha cheese, chiesel, and others

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cflGROWERanon, May 19, 2010.

1. Some pic's of all my girl's as a community:p:):D:D:D

Attached Files:

2. Looks great Man! I feel so far behind:confused:. I've been on 12/12 for 12days and your girls are blowin me away, even your little Blueberry:eek:. Which looks great to me might I add:rolleyes:. I mean is it just down to the fact I am using CFLs? My first grow I had less light, shitty overall grow and I feel behind that too. I think I am paranoid:eek:. Sucks about the heat problem. Dry ice? Or would evaporating fumes poison you and your plants? LOL probably. Anyways, def watching this one, good luck.

3. Yes CFL looking very good. I ended up turning my light off today and just leaving the propagator out. It is wayyyy to hot. I feel for you bro!

4. Thanx guys. gsxrkid750, cfl's generally take longer than hps so if the guidelines tell you 8-9 week's flower, with cfl's, they mean 11-12 weeks then you'll be pulling some dank budz;)

Greg, I don't know what I'm gonna do, I keep being tempted to just leave em in sunlight but I don't get enough of it to keep all my girl's happy, I barely have enough for my veggin girl's:( well, this is my first summer grow and I guess you really do learn as you go -- only outdoor growing during summer or a few month's rest from gardening. My worst fear is that this crop become's doomed due to heat

5. Mini portable A.C.'s?

6. Bad situation by the sounds of it. Iv got one idea but its a bit farfetched. Try and find a medical humdifier with temp settings you can set the temps aslow as 20c and have a fan blowing through it.. no other ideas this way though man!

I am kinda thinking the same after just todays heat situation although it is due to cool down tomorrow (so they say).

7. :hello::hello::hello: The weather is beautiful today, it's so cool I'm able to bang back on my 400w mh and its only running a max temp of 28.9C so far:D:D Let's hope it stay's like this, only downside is no sun for the veggin girl's today but fuck em, they can make do with artificial lights :p

8. Yep its nice and cool today, so far. Id prefer lower temps than sunlight anyway then your flowering girls should be all cool :D. I checked on the rockwool sch this morning and the taproots are just working there way down, seeds havnt even opened up yet. when the do day 1 will begin :).

9. they should have emerged by today if it's day3 since germ, or maybe tommorrow, one of my vegging SCH is fucking beautiful and already 9 inches (kinda due to the sun stretch) your gonna have loads of fun with them.
    Here's a pic of her, i aint got a clue how old she is, aint been keeping track but I'd say around the 3 week mark or just under since I germed em after I put my girlz in flowering

Attached Files:

10. Yer for real. Haha iv never grown a tall plant so I'm going to try and let them just grow. No lsting this time round. Maybe Il try some super croping on one see how she goes. Don't wanna stress these girls though.

Your girl looks good.

11. So the inevitable finally happened, due to all this recent heat stress, It claimed a victim in the form of one of my big buddha cheese clones:(:(:(
    So she's out of the running's as she has now been taking out of the tent and uprooted.
    However, at the end of the tunnel there is alway's the light :) and I added a LST'd chisel in her exact spot, the chisel is still young at about 2weeks old but looks good:D I also added into the flowering tent yet another big buddha cheese clone in place of the dead one so I still have 4 flowering, I have also added another double bubbleberry, and SCH both topped. So I now have a total of 18 flowering girl's :D:D:D
    Here are the pic's since video uploading is being a bitch again

Pic1 - Chisel
    Pic2 - Big buddha cheese clone
    Pic3 - Topped Doubleberry
    Pic4 - Topped SCH
    Pic5 - Blueberry
    Pic6-10 - Group shots

Attached Files:

12. Its cooling down now you should have no more problems :D

Looks good fella. the sch are gunna blast off when my roots hit water :D

13. Thanx greg;) Ye, I know the weather is cooling down but it is only the beginning of summer and the heat wave hasn't even begun yet. I've decided I'll leave em at least 7 weeks more if heat is still a problem but they really still have 9 weeks left:eek:

The SCH is so impressive I had to have another in flowering just so I have 2 different pheno's going:D

14. Does no one like cheese or is their something wrong with my grow :confused: lol, no one ever checks in or leave's a comment, I'm on my third page and only 1/2 follower's :p.
    Fuck it anyway:D:D
    Everything look's SWEET in my garden, the dead girl is out and chisel is thriving in her spot, the new SCH and Bubbleberry's 2 top's are massive now :hello: and they are both actually much bigger than their older sister's who went in flowering a few day's before em:rolleyes:
    The LA Women absolutely stink, nothing else is even competing to her smell at the moment but I've grown UK cheese before and I know what to expect :eek: but for now it's all about LA Woman:)
    I've been thinking hard and hard and finally decided I'm also gonna get either a dr60 or 80, put a 250 hps in there and dump my 8 blue cheese in there to flower short and bushy. Does this sound like an idea or is it a waste of time and I should just wait for these girl's to finish????
    Pics or a vid up later in the day;)

15. Ok, here's the pic's for today. Thought I'd do em all individually this time, so there's loads.

Pic1 - Double bubbleberry(just sex'd today)
    Pic2 - SCH (sex'd today)
    Pic3 - SCH
    Pic4 - Double bubbleberry
    Pic5 - Big buddha cheese clone
    Pic6 - Chisel
    Pic7 - Chisel (sex'd today)
    Pic8 - Big buddha cheese clone
    Pic9 - LA Woman Clone
    Pic10 - Blueberry

More to come

Attached Files:

16. Pic1 - Big buddha cheese clone
    Pic2 - LA Woman clone
    Pic3 - UK Cheese
    Pic4 - UK Cheese
    Pic5 - LA Woman Mother
    Pic6 - UK Cheese
    Pic7 - Big buddha cheese Mother
    Pic8 - Group shot
    Pic9 - Next grow groupshot
    Pic10 - 8 Blue cheese seedlings (next grow)

Attached Files:

17. Your family photo is beautiful:D.

18. dude ur grow is sick dont worrie. i cant believe your doing all that in london you must be propper gurilla its insane. you need to set me up with some blue cheese clones, i rekon theres still time to add one to my spot this yr.

19. I'll have b.cheese clones available in about 2 weeks. Hit me up then and i'll happily give you sum;)

20. lol, thanx for that;);)