Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheerio Choking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PassTheDutch, May 3, 2005.

1. wow i just almost just died from eating cheerios. i came home really high after smoking a blunt and decided to eat some cheerios. i grab a handful and throw em in my mouth when all of a sudden i start violently choking. i thought in my mind **Im going to die because i decided to stuff my mouth with cheerios instead of drinking some ice cold gatorade and getting rid of my cotton mouth** finally after about 10 seconds i cough up the cheerios and inspect them.....heyyyyy cheerios have holes in them! so i decided i was never in any danger. so all in all im stoned ate some munchies and survived another day so i can smoke another blunt.
    <----stoned

2. same thing happened to me on shrooms, exept with skittles, and it happened multiple times

3. I tried to eat a Cow Tail when I was stoned, and I started choking.

Luckily this big dude I was with did the Heimlech and it flew out.

Needless to say, he was smoked out (and he shall again) :smoke:

4. Brillant

5. woah, i see all the genius' are in this thread, let me join in

when i was shrooming i tried to stuff like an entire slice of pizza in my mouth at one time cause i was .. well shrooming and retarded

6. one time when i was shrooming i tried to eat a bottle of cologne. i didnt choke, but i had good breath for about a week.

7. well how could you have been choking in the first place if there were holes??
    holes or no holes, you can choke on cheerios.

8. i was actually thinking about that patrick. i think my body was just trying to get the foreign object out of my body before b4 it actually got lodged anywhere in my throat. but if it did get lodged i think it wouldnt really matter because of the hole...i dunno if this makes sense.... :confused: well if u get what im saying then yeah....
    cheerios = death (unless ur eating them with milk)

9. How DUMB are you people?!

of course you can choke on cheerios!! In fact, I wish that you had, because then the IQ of everyone who read this post would still be undamaged!! Why dont you go try shoving a fistful of cheerios down your throat again if its impossible to choke anyway.

these kinds of things make me embarrassed to be stoner *sigh*

10. Uptight shitwads like you make me embarressed to be a human being. No one forced you to read this post, let alone reply twice

11. Well said. hahaha :smoke:

dc

12. Patrick,
    One of the reasons i smoke pot and i believe many other people as well do is because it can help u relax after having a hard day. By posting (which i agree is not very intelligent) about something stupid like that took my mind off of all the shit that i go through and gave me a little laugh..possibly even someone else one too. I believe its worthwhile,but then again im stoned once more so i could be wrong.