Cheer me up, Blades.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Led Zepp, Nov 20, 2010.

1. #1 Led Zepp, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2010
    Well, me and my woman of two years officially cut ties after things got physical(she gets too violent), I'm kind of really fucking hurt... But I did see it coming for awhile... To be honest, the whole reason this happened is because I started smoking weed a lot. Oh well.. There's only one thing left to do... :bongin:

Cheer me up Blades :(

2. Sooo...you hit her?

3. Got physical as in, violent? Or physical as in sexual.

This should cheer you up:

Attached Files:

4. hmmm.... well for one, you've got pot. And i dont. So you got that going for you. Also, your still alive. I try remember that whenever im down. :cool:

5. I'm assuming you hit her, but it's not out of the question of her hitting you, so what was it?

6. lol thanks guys, and no, I didnt get physical with her... She's fuckin violent, and we just fought too much. Again, I've never layed a hand on her, she hits me :(

7. I feel ya man. Stuff can get rough sometime but its all in perspective. You just have to look at this as a blessing in disguse. Your single now and shit man it can be a lot of fun. Its ok to be hurt for a bit, were all human just keep your chin up and it will work out. Have a positive outlook and nothing can ever go wrong. Best of luck my man.

8. [​IMG]

okay thats all i got.

9. Thanks man, thats where I'm at right now, I'm single, we both are pretty pissed with eachother, we arent getting back together. She is deffinetely going to hook up with some guy she 'met only a month ago'. And I'm gonna sit here feeling like shit.. Fuck! woman suck :mad: (literally). My problem right now is if I should stay "friends" with her or not :mad: ...........:bongin:

10. AHAHAHAHHA! You just cheered me up alot :D

+ rep

11. how could u! led zep aka chris brown :eek:

Attached Files:

12. lol, i would never strike a lady. I save that for GTA. :devious:

[​IMG]

13. so you have a crazy ex, too? you know what i don't understand? why bitches think they can hit men, but can't be hit back. i swear to god, the next cunt that hits me is gonna hit the floor. well, only if she's white.

because i rape white women and club baby seals.

14. love that game brings back memories :)

15. Maybe this'll cheer you up! :ey:

Attached Files:

16. I totally agree man, especially when they fucking hit WHERE THEY KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG. I broke my sternum before and she's known about this for so long.. and every time she got mad she would hit me RIGHT WHERE I BROKE IT
    :mad:

Word, that game is a fuckin boss.

17. Kinda makes me sad actually, reminded me that I wont be havin sex for a while.. :(