cheech and chong anthony bubbler question

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fredgarv, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Just got this bubbler. I usually always dab and have a quartz banger that will fit this so no problem there. it comes with what I think it some kind of glass nail that fits inside the wide open removable bowl that has two handles on it. But I want to also use it to try out my homegrown bud I grew this summer. it came with a set of metal screens, regular old pipe screens. so, am I supposed to insert the screen down inside the glass bowl? seems kind of awkward. or, keep the glass nail thing inside it and just drop the green bud on top of that glass nail? tried to look up you tube videos of the anthony but everybody was just doing dabs out of it using quartz nails. nobody was using weed

seems like a good little bong/dab rig and I got it for $52 instead of the usual up to $75 so I thought why not try it. came in a big fancy cardboard box with little gold braided handles on it covered in cheech and chong pictures. kind of unnecessary really

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. nice lil piece!

if you want to smoke herb out of it without buying anything to make it work better, then I think how you have it in the picture would work okay.

BUT that piece of glass the screen is in is called the “dome”, and is usually only used for the little cheap quartz nails that they come with.

I recommend getting a bowl like I’m attaching a picture of. it will just make the whole thing easier and less finicky. it would suck to have that screen fuck up and send your herb into the water!

[​IMG]

3. if you plan to /order/ one of those bowls, support the forums and buy from GrassCity!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. hey thanks for the reply. I'll get one of those bowls. it used to be all so simple. just get a big ceramic or glass bong and smoke away. I did buy the cheech and chong anthony from grass city. didn't really want black but it was way cheaper than the other colors. I did have to buy a quartz banger that is bent more at a 90 degree angle because the one I had was 45 and the bowl is kind of close to your face since it also sits higher up on the stem than my previous rig.