Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheeba Chews

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by rideXnitro, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Cheeba Chews Quad Dose is what me and my friend had the other day.
    these things were pretty damn potent, i would say they're about 2 dollars overpriced but this stuff gets you high for 6 hours at 10 dollars. made with hash oil 70mg.

they're made into little has taffies.
    http://www.cheebachews.com/index.html

anyone else ever had this stuff?

i got in from a dispensary in colorado

2. #2 CheebaChews, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010

Hi Ride. Thanks for you and your friends giving us a try. We try our best to make the most potent and consistant edible in Colorado. Also making 3 different varieties, (indica, sativa, hybrid) we give patients the option of choosing what kind works best for them, and their condition. We are always trying to keep the price down as low as possible, but to tell you the truth, at the current price, we could sell the hash oil alone and make more money. You can email us on the website for a password that will get you discount Cheeba Chews in the Denver/Boulder area. -CheebaChews

3. They taste freaking nasty.
    I had to swallow it whole just to get it down.
    After that, I got really sick and dizzy as fuck.
    Never had that happen with an edible, where
    I just felt awful, and I've had plenty of hash
    edibles.

Give it a try I guess...might work better for you.

4. DancingVinodini....What type of Cheeba Chew did you try and where did you get it from? We have been dealing with a few people making "knock offs" and using the Cheeba Chew name sell their inferior edible. Just want to make sure you tried the real thing.

About the taste, its kind of acquired like coffee, or beer. Another reason we leave most of the hashy taste~ Its a last warning to any “accidental” users that this is not a normal piece of candy.