Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheds around the world

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by haazey1, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Am jus wonderin if the USA Canada Australia and anywer else in the world smoke cheese or if its js a UK thing here's a few pics of cheese iv ad post yours

Attached Files:

2. Most off the time in UK the dealers will only tell you cheese or haze to get it sold and more than likely was they themselves was told it was cheese or haze by the growers!
    I know growers that doit in the same respect,
    remember before exodus cheese
    Came on to the seen it was either ditch or skunk haha
    May pal grew loads of casey Jones and couldn't shift the last 5 o so I dinged a few people and told them it was a sativa and they was all round house to see it haha also I swear on my life the guy said sativa? Is that cheese or haze and of course I laughed my arse of haha
    Maybe people have different experiences but that's mine👍

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

3. Yeh I 2nd this...all U.K dealers that have a really good batch of weed just say 'I have some cheese '

I scored the other day not so long after I went to Amsterdam. Guy said 'it's cheese so enjoy it'

It was 100% the same in ALL aspects as Amnesia ( looks, taste, high, flavour e.t.c ) that I had in the coffee shop about a week previous.

4. Am from uk (northwest)! I know all about ched an it's lovely-ness!! I live in AUS an still manged to come across the legendary ched!! Very nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I'm in the US been on a cheese run for a while. I love the smell.

Attached Files:

6. The name seems to be a lot more popular in the uk, ive noticed a lot of your guyses cheese tends to have a lot of pistils, usually pretty frosty too

7. enjoy a nice fat ched 1 on me in tha Sun :D

8. lovely mate

9. its nt hard to smell a difference with a cheese an a haze wen ya pick up a bag of cheds its obvious it is by the smell like. nothin smells like it I dnt reckon ....

10. use ya nose lad av gt a cold an a blocked nose an I cn still smell the difference between cheese an other bud haha

11. Why is it so popular?

12. why does the bud in your 2nd pic have those white patches???

13. Cos its boss an what white patches might b the camera

14. look at the fuzzyish looking white spots near the bottom of the 2nd pic.

two patches of white fuzzyish stuff. looks like mold

15. This is mold pal, ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424847749.910065.jpg

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first