Check this whack site out, absolutes religion freaks

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by TeSupo, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Proof That God Exists

It's so general and full of BS!

when it asks whether morals are absolute it gives an example that most people agree is wrong, and if you try to disagree it calls you a rapist. The whole thing is pretty much false analogies and name-calling with no opportunity for argument.

2. I can't even deal with websites like that. FTW
    :smoke:

"I've got nothing against God, it's his fan club I can't stand."

3. I think that the fact that we are all here and matter had to be created by something in the first place is proof god exists. Not to mention ghosts, astral travel, and other paranormal things which many people experience. I hate when people gabber on about how god is bullshit when their issues are with the church, i know how bullshit it is but don't hate god for it. Religion and god are separate things, god is good and pure but religion tries to say god said this and that to control people. All god really wants is for us to become enlightened, be respectful to god and treat others well we all go back to him at some point.

4. When I read the thread title I knew it was this retarded ass website.

5. #5 tongues, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010

The fact that we are here is not proof gods exists, and certainly no specific god. Ghosts, astral travel, and other paranormal things have as much evidence for them as god does: None.

I hate when people claim there is absolute morality, as this website does. Most religious claims of morality are nothing more than an appeal to tradition.