check this website out (seriously)

Discussion in 'General' started by ondrugz, Jan 30, 2007.

1. www.legalhighs.org
    they sell =

shrooms in pill form
    500mg dxm pills
    2-ci
    2-ce
    5-meo-amt

and a bunch of other shit that i cant beleive thier allowed to sell legaly online

2. I'm pretty sure that site rips people off on a regular basis :confused:

3. it says it garuntees or double your money back. but ive never ordered from there so i dont know im gonna order some 5meo-amt and see whats up

4. If that website is legit, ill be buying from their.

5. its been proven that legalhighs is a fake, so id suggest you dont order from there, unless you wanna throw your money down the drain.

6. Pasted from link above for convenience:

Information about Neonjoin.com, legahighs.org, or yourlegalhighs.com

The vendor page you have just come from (neonjoin.com, legalhighs.org or yourlegalhighs.com) appears to be a fraudulent scam vendor who does not ship products. Doing a google search for legalhighs.org will result in many forum and web board postings from people who have sent money and never received the products they ordered.

Their website also includes deceptive mislabelling. They are selling a product they have named "Psilocybin" which contains 4-HO-DIPT. 4-HO-DIPT is not Psilocybin.

Psilocybin, one of the active chemicals in psychoactive mushrooms, is the phosphate ester of 4-HO-DMT. Information about the chemical contained in the product they are selling can be found in our 4-HO-DIPT vault.