Check this out! It's really cool

Discussion in 'General' started by Cptobvious1, May 26, 2007.

1. Have you ever set your alarm clock only to wake up on your own 5 minutes prior? Have you ever guessed the time, then looked at a clock and you were exactly right?

http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/features/clockgenes/

Our bodies all have an internal clock that work purely through chemicals in our brains. Millions of years of evolution has given us and other animals, even plants this ability, some people's are better then others. Mine is quite good, and there is a Seinfeld episode about Kramer's mental clock which is funny.

Just thought it was really interesting.

2. Hah i was going to mention that. You can relate seinfeld to almost anything.

3. for a show about nothing, it can be related to everything.

my favorite times are when i guess the time it is by the minute, or withing 5 mins above or below what time it actually is.

4. Damn true.

Good artical, ive always wondered why me and my friends always say " WHAT TIME IS IT!?" and 99% of the time its exactly 4:20

5. Everyday I usually wake up a few minutes before my alarm is going to go off. Especially during a school year.

6. yea same here i'll wake up literaly 1 fuckin min or even seconds before my alarm goes off...and when i don't set the fuckin alarm i wake up 10-15 min late? the fuck.

7. this happens to me all the time, that was an interesting read.

8. All the time. and when I dont set it, I sleep in and miss class