Check these ladies out.....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by euphoria526, Jul 21, 2020.

1. So over a month ago my buddy gave me some clones he didn’t want anymore. He had them outside and I brought them inside to put in my tent. I know, I know, it’s against so many people’s ethics, but since I’ve been killing seedlings I thought I’d take them off his hands. Yes they are still alive. One is labeled p.wookie and one is WiFi #43 he had them in ffof soil and gave them fresh soil when he handed them to me. Since then ive potted up from the .5 gallon to 2gal cloth pots using ffhf soil. They will be fed Roots Organics Terp tea grow/bloom/ gro-tek silica and botanicare calmag (if needed). They did get burned last feeding, and have been just given ph’d water since and have been looking good so far.
    No specific point to this thread, just showing off what I’m growin’. I’m still learning, and beginning to try new things, like defoliating and pruning for scrog. They were clipped this morning and watered there ph’d water today. The pookie is thriving well, but the WiFi has been slow, it has that genetic mutation where it has split colored leaves on top of the nite burn it received, has just been slow. Here’s a pic from this morning.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. A little early to think about defoliating. Not many leaves yet!

3. The purple wookie on the left was over twice the size before I started trimming! I might flip in the next week or so, when I see it bounce back. I’m not expecting anything great from the WiFi, might bend and super crop those tops to see if they add anything of value, but I’m banking on the wookie to be somewhat decent.
    :D or I might just veg out for another few weeks before flipping haven’t decided %100 yet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Little update, getting a humidifier to help with the high(?) vpd, high temps and low rh issue that I think had been the cause of most of my issues, outside of user error. Still, been doing selective trimming here and there, Also have managed to my screen down a little more also. Probably going to flip them around 8/21 ish. That should be around 4 weeks that I’ve had them and the couple weeks before I had them. Since last they looked super burnt they have only been given ph’d water and seem to do well with that and occasional recharge.
    Any thoughts or opinions?
    Soil is ffhf and nutes are roots organic terp tea grow/bloom. Not sure if it’s the nutes or whatnot, but the pookie is starting to stank still in veg with what look like tiny trich’s on a fan leaf or two. Other one is still struggling it seems. Pics’ll get up soon

5. the left plant pictured. that lower branch needs to go.
    And why do you want a plant on stilts ?
    Why waste weeks and weeks of time ?
    Just top them starting about 3 inches tall and keep doing it until its a foot tall .
    By then it will have many tops and only a foot tall. Finish height will be about 3 foot tall.
    What you have going on now its stupid no disrespect intended .
    These plants have stems so long pointless . Its a rookie mistake.
    Again not disrespect intended . You next grow when your plant is 3 inches tall post a picture of it ill send some pics and vids how to top it to make many new nodes . no more what i call plants on stilts .