Check out this site

Discussion in 'General' started by The Duke, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Yeah, saw this when I was deciding to smoke or not. Good read:eek:

2. Same with me, though I'd already been toking. It just helped enforce my belief that pot just wasn't as bad as they tell you.

Be sure to check out the rest of his site, some good reading all around.

3. Good find, but god how i hated[​IMG] reading that....

Did not anyone else notice how many times the word "pot" was repeated???

If anyone asks if you smoke Pot, Just say No!

Never drive while doing any drugs or alcohol, or many prescription drugs for that matter. Alcohol causes you to wreck your car. Pot has a much lesser effect on driving than alcohol, but it has some effect. You are more likely to pull out in front of someone or run a red light than lose control of the vehicle. Pot might also cause you to get lost. Don't drive while stoned. Smoking Pot increases your risk of cancer. But most people smoke very little Pot. If you use Pot moderately you don't have anything to worry about. Moderate means a joint every few days.
    Pot will give you dry mouth. Have something to drink when smoking Pot.
    The most dangerous thing about Pot is getting caught with it. You can go to jail. People get very weird about Pot and you can get in a lot of trouble over it. So if anyone asks if you've been smoking Pot, Just Say No!

4. What's wrong with that? A lot of people refer to it as pot. I for one call it pot most of the time.

5. Right, I'm just pointing that out though.. The repetitiveness turned me off the article

6. Be sure to check this site out folks. :)